- July 26, 2021
- Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Uncategorized
Mobile Heart Specialists is dedicated to providing excellent, comprehensive cardiovascular care to our patients in an environment that is compassionate, warm, and patient-centered. If you are a motivated, goal-oriented individual, learn more about the jobs below.
Mobile Heart Specialists is seeking an office manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of a physician office. This position reports to the Practice Administrator. See below responsibilities and requirements.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Applications will not be taken over the phone or through our social media accounts.
- Management of office personnel and daily operations of the office
- Works to ensure that patient flow is expedited timely and smoothly
- Ensures a positive and patient focused environment
- Facilitate a high performance work culture through leading by example and enforcing high standards
- Assist with orienting new employees
- Coordinate with department managers and/or Practice Administrator to address issues that arise
- Suggesting process improvements
- Coordinates the ordering and receiving of office supplies
- Supporting the revenue cycle management functions of the office
- Assist with developing and implementing organizational policies
- Monitor quality metrics
- Prior management experience a must
- Associate degree or higher required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in medical billing
- Understanding of revenue cycle management
- Excellent communication skills